It's Good To Dream

I apologize for not posting yesterday. I started organizing my scraps and it took me much longer than I thought it would. I had piles and piles of cardstock scraps sitting in a basket and file folder and I never go to them, I always reach for new piece of cardstock. I will show you later what I did with my scraps, I think now it'll be easier to use them.
For now I leave you with a sneak peek of the Razzle Dazzle stamp set, the new Rich Razzleberry in color, and modern label punch. I stamped the image first with bleach, then with rich razzleberry then with Dazzle Versamark ink. I over-stamped the Eu Francis background, but first off stamped to the side.
The pictures doesn't do justice to the card, it's cloudy and rainy outside and it's all kinda dark. The stamped image sparkles and the whole card looks much better in person.

Enjoy (scroll down for supplies)


Supplies
stamps: Razzle Dazzle, Eu Francis
ink: rich razzleberry, dazzle versamark
paper: very vanilla, rich razzleberry, razzleberry lemonade dsp
other: vintage brads, library clip, modern label punch

Enjoy!

Comments

Jan Hoyt said…
Cute card, Ilina....love this color! Am I dreaming or did you layer the modern label punch with something? Possibly one of our BS diecuts? Which one?? Matchbox XL Bigz or some other one? Maybe lots of tags? I thought the shape looked somewhat familiar but now I am hoping that is the case and that you didn't hand cut the layer. Jan Hoyt www.inkerzaway.blogspot.com
Christyne said…
Ooooh! You got new stuff! This looks GREAT!!!

Jan, there is a new set of Movers and Shapers available and that is where you're seeing the layered modern label punch...