Christmas in June

**** Pre-Registration for the following classes is open until 10pm on June 30th


Last week I was over Claire's , who is my upline , for Diva Night and we made patchwork card . I have been wanting to make one of those forever. So this weekend I made one at home as well. I just embossed it on the end using the snowflake cuttlebug folder to add more dimension.
I used Cute and Curly set which is retiring in couple weeks. You can purchase it though my website
Scroll down for complete list of supplies

Supplies
stamps: Cute and Curly
ink: riding hood red, baja breeze, kiwi kiss
paper: ski slope (retired dsp) baja breeze, whisper white, riding hood red
other: riding hood red taffeta ribbon, curly label punch, scissors, snowflakes embossing folder, top note die, paper piercing tool, white gel pen

Comments

Angie Williams said…
That is such a unique card!
Anonymous said…
lovely card, would love to know in more detail how you created this