Versatile Fifth Avenue

Don't forget to check my classes on the side bar (when you click on those links it will lead you to the post with more details for the class and registration links)
If you want the registration links click on the following, registration closes on MAY 2nd, a week from now:
Pop-up card kit
Great Friend Mini Class
Garden Greetings from the Desk Of
Fifth Avenue Floral Class
Birthday Stationery Class
Flower Tote Class
Scallop Envelope Box Class

Here are two simple cards I made today. FOr the first one I used Broken China Distress Ink to sponge the background, and stamped the sentiment and "Flower" with chocolate chip ink, then I tied wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon. I used PTI white cardstock since it's one layer card and their cardstock is more sturdy.
For the second card I stamped the rose from Fifth Avenue floral with versamark on SHimmery white cardstock and then embossed it with white ep. I sprayed it with water and using paint brush and ink refills I added color to the image. After a bit I used paper towel to absorb the remaining water. Then I cut out the image. I used the little leaves sizzlit for the leaves. Other product used are kiwi kiss satin ribbon, kiwi kiss, riding hood red and pumpkin pie cardstock. I used the sentiment from All holidays stamp set and stamped it with Whisper White craft ink.




Comments

Carmen said…
Love the one layer card ... very pretty! The flower one is great too!
Unknown said…
love both cards - the embossed manhattan flower card is just stunning!
Tina said…
both cards are spectacular!
Just beautiful!!!!! I love your work. Good luck with graduation I am sure it will all go well for you!