Together Forever

I love the weather today. After church in the morning I went to this Asian grocery store close to where we used to live and got a LOT of japanese goodies. I love Asian food, especially Japanese.
Anyway, here is a card I made last night using Lily and Billy Sweethearts set from PCS. These are so cute!!!!
I will leave for now with this card, but I will be back later with something else to share :)


Supplies:
stamps: Lily and Billy Sweethearts (Pink Cat Studio)
ink: momento in tuxedo black
paper: kiwi kiss textured cardstock, regal rose, rose red, raspberry tart dsp
other: button, rose red grosgrain ribbon, oval punch, scallop oval punch, prima flowers, copic markers, EK success wavy border punch

Comments

They are so sweet and I love your color choices. Awesome art!
Anonymous said…
Very cute Ilina.