Simple Mother's Day cards - on hold

Ok this is so annoying. Finally I was able to put together a card, actually 2, but very simple , since I feel like my mojo has departed from me. The weather is hot, the school stress is high, I have 2-3 weeks left to finish up all projects, exams etc., dreams that haunt me that as transfer student there are new requirements and I can't graduate in June (what a nightmare?!?!)
Anyway, I feel stressed beyong limit, even whatever I say it doesn't make sense. My hubby was cracking up for something I said the other day, as it made NO sense whatsoever.

Anyway, I will try to upload my cards later, since this stinkin' computer doesn't like me (it's on it's way to its own death)
In meanwhile
Don't forget to check my classes on the side bar (when you click on those links it will lead you to the post with more details for the class and registration links)
If you want the registration links click on the following, registration closes on MAY 2nd, a week from now:
Pop-up card kit

Great Friend Mini Class
Garden Greetings from the Desk Of
Fifth Avenue Floral Class
Birthday Stationery Class
Flower Tote Class
Scallop Envelope Box Class

Comments