Rock Star Note Pad

I have been in searching for a good quality watercolor paper forever and back. I love SU! watercolor paper, but I needed a whole pad, I mean larger sheets. I searched arts and crafts stores, art supplies stores, but I couldn't find any watercolor paper which is same as the SU!. Anyway, last Friday I got a pack of watercolor paper for whooping $18. I know EXPENSIVE, I couldn't touch it since it was in a shrink wrap, so I gave it a shot. And I LOVE it! Anyway, I used it to make this note pad. I used Rock Star Hanna set and stamped the main image with versafine onix black ink and heat set it, then I watercolored it using ink refills. I think it came out cute. Love the flowers and the bright colors, it makes me think of spring, which I don't think has come yet in PA. LOL. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.SUPPLIES:
stamps: rock star hanna
ink: versafine onix black, pixie pink, so saffron, pretty in pink, old olive
paper: old olive prints, old olive, so saffron, pixie pink, watercolor, whisper white, chocolate chip
other: Prima flowers, buttons, EK Succes punch, oval punch, scalloped oval punch

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fabulous!!! Love the colors and the images!! Great embellishing! You did a great job on it!
Angie Williams said…
Super cute notepad! Love this set!
Debby said…
Cute is not the word, this is fabulous! Gorgeous coloring! You "Rock"!
Whimsey said…
Adorable; your coloring is fabulous!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful colouring Ilina...I think watercolour paper must cost a mint no matter where you live. Tis the same here I have to say...and then there are sooo many different ones...gets a tad confusing at times
reeree62 said…
Hi! How do you make your notepads? Do you purchase ready-made?

This is asweome!!!