Happy Easter! and Announcement

Sorry guys that I didn't post yesterday, I got up early in the morning with a thought in mind that I will jump onto creating. But I decided to do the dishes before I do anything else, from the dishes I went to the shelf in the kitchen, from the kitchen to the dining room, then to the living room, I mean cleaning. Then Sean got home and brought me the fish for sushi, so I started making sushi, I made 10 rolls!!! Then I was coloring eggs, then made udon soup, went to the grocery store, and it was already time for dinner. Anyway, if you scroll on the bottom you will see out Japanese dinner :D All home made :)
But here is a card I made for the Hanna Stamps! Friday challenge, which was to create Birthday Card. I enjoyed creating it since it was my birthday on Friday. Oh yeah, Sean got me some goodies from Papertreyink for my birthday :D (:grin:)

Don't forget to enter for blog candy in this post HERE ,I will extend the deadline until Wednesday since it's Easter and on Wednesday evening I will pick a winner.


Now onto the announcement!!!!
Do you live in Philadelphia area (Lansdowne)? I will be teaching series of classes at the 20th Century club in Lansdowne. It will be every Monday during the month of May. Here is the schedule. Each class is from 7pm until 9pm, the price is $20 (payable to the 20th Century club, for non residents it may be $25) plus $10 for supplies (payable to me).
May 4th Hand stamped cards
May 11th: Stamping on tiles
May 18th: Stamping on silk scarves
May 25th (no class, Memorial day)
June 1st: 3-d giftable items
To registes you will need to call 610-284-1493 and ask for Jeri Staiber, after you have registered with her, you will need to contact me for the supplies fee. I can send you paypal invoice, or you can mail me a check or money order.
SUPPLIES
stamps: Dress Up Hanna, Wow flowers (SU)
ink: versafine onix black
paper: basic grey scarlet letters, riding hood red, basic black, basic gray, whisper white
other: buttons, jewels, MS punch, flowers, onix black glitter

Comments

Carmen said…
Wow what a busy day! Great card!
Mmmm Good!

Boy do I wish I was your neighbor! I could use a little of that energy on my place not to mention the delish looking dinner. Do you have a recipe reference for your Udon? Looks too like your dining table is one of my favorite coffee tables? I do so love eating away from the usual table - my cats love it too! - LOL!

Happy Birthday! - Jean