Wising You From the Desk Of...

Here is something I was working on last night and today. I used Lauren Meader's From the Desk Of template to make the box, as well I used PTI's Wishing You stamp set.
This sample is a little hint for a class I will offer in a day or two, I am still putting all the details together :) So check back tomorrow or on Sunday and I will have new classes available for you , besides the old ones which are offered again (check the side bar).
To mention little ordeal while making this project. I was in middle of making it and had to get up to get my water, and my stamps were on my desk, when I got back the little polka dot tulip flower was gone. I searched all over the floor in the craft room, living room, kitchen and dining room (the places I went through to get my H2O)....and no sign of it...So frustrating...I was on my knees and with flash light trying to inspect the whole carpet. The dragonfly was missing too, but I found it right away, it was down on the floor , on the chair mat. Then when I pretty much gave up I looked on the floor and there it was, kinda hidden in the carpet. I was so stinkin' happy!
As well tomorrow I will be putting this project on my Etsy shop (there is button on the side bar) if anyone is interested to purchase it. I will try to update as well my Etsy shop with new projects.











SUpplies
stamps: Wishing You PTI
ink: old olive(SU), summer sunrise (PTI), groovy guava(SU), chocolate chip(SU), melon berry (PTI)
paper: PTI white, groovy guava, old olive, chocolate chip
other: Timeless Templates (From the Desk Of), MS fence punch, EK wavy punch, nestabilities, scallop edge punch, old olive ribbon
ENJOY

Comments

Ret said…
I love this! It's just so cute!
You did a gorgeous job on it. Love the colors you chose. Really nice!
Linda said…
It's beautiful!!!!. Fabulous class project also.
Jaspere said…
Wow! What a beautiful project. The cards and the holder are spectacular.
Nancy L. said…
WOW, this is a BEAUTIFUL project!!!
Anonymous said…
Wow....Ilina...this is a stunning project! I am sure it will be ever so popular! I love all the detail you put into your projects!
Susan said…
Love this! Her templates are great. Great details and love the cards and the box.
Tina said…
Super cute! the fence is awsome and so is your project!
reeree62 said…
This is an absolutely amazing project! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!