Cheers To You

Don't forget to check my classes on the side bar (when you click on those links it will lead you to the post with more details for the class and registration links)
If you want the registration links click on the following:
Garden Greetings from the Desk Of

Fifth Avenue Floral Class
Birthday Stationery Class
Flower Tote Class


I made this card the other day. I really like this Cheers to You set, and it's kind of summery. :) I love watercoloring the images. I stamped it on watercolor paper and colored it with re-inkers. I punched out the sentiment and layered it on a SImple Flower Embosslit die cut .Scroll down for complete list of details:Supplies:
stamps: Cheers to You
ink: real red, old olive, pumpkin pie, summer sun, tempting turquise,cameo coral, jet black staz-on
paper: real red, cameo coral, watercolor, pink flamingo dsp
other: Simple Flower Embosslit, real red stripped ribbon, red beads, corner rounder punch, aqua painter, top note die, horizontal slot punch

ENJOY and CHECK back tomorrow for more eye candy :)




Comments

Unknown said…
oooh - i like how you used the embossed flower to layer your sentiment. awesome watercolor work.
Jaspere said…
I love EVERYTHING about this. I'm still a little intimidated with trying watercoloring but I'm getting closer to trying it out.
Mona Pendleton said…
I really like your cards! Very cheerful and fun!
Kerry D-C said…
These look yummy! This card makes me wish I was on a beach sipping away! Gorgeous!