Cheers to You

Here is a card I made this morning before I went to school. I didn't have a lab this morning so I had free time until 10am.
I kinda made it in honor of my birthday tomorrow :) Anyway, check back tomorrow I will have something special for you since it'll be my birthday.
SUPPLIES:
stamps: Cheers to You
ink: staz on, tempting turquoise, real red, summer sun, old olive, pumpkin pie, cameo coral
paper: real red, cameo coral, watercolor, tempting turquoise, pink flamingo dsp
other:fine cosmo and fine super nova glitter, white jumbo brads, paper piercing tool

Comments

Pam said…
Very cheery! I like the bright colors. Happy Birthday!
Anonymous said…
Love your card! Hope you have a Happy Birthday!

Judy
Anonymous said…
Oh I so love the colours in this Ilina. They are divine together!
So, so cute & happy, happy birthday!!! Tfs!!
What a great card!!!! Fun colors (:
Ellie M. said…
Love this card with all of it's fun, bright colors! Thanks for sharing!
Jaspere said…
This is great. I love the shapes, the colors, the glitter. Fabulous and I hope you have a great birthday.
Stephanie said…
What a bright cheery card, love the colors and your coloring is awesome!
Cindy Haffner said…
Lovin this, such Happy colors. Hugs Cindy
Kristin said…
what a cute and bright, cheery card! :-) love it!
Carmen said…
I love the coloring on this ... nice and bright.