Beautiful Eastern Influences

*** registration for classes is open until May 2nd, check the side bar for the classes offered and links to register for classes***


It's finally Friday, but that doesn't really mean anything lol, i have two exams on Tuesday so it'll be a studying weekend. I was trying to scramble my artisan awards entries, and finally yesterday I quit...lol..it just not goin' to happen.Life is just crazy busy, and I just needed time to relax while stamping, and just do it for fun, and not being stressed to meet a deadline etc. So I spent yesterday an afternoon stamping for fun, besides my classes I had yesterday, which were fun, I had lab in Energy Management and class in Energy Management, which is electricl power system course. I just enjoy that stuff, I know it's weird stamping and power ...go figure!!! Oh yeah and I took a nap :D Love to nap :P
But I decided to pass the opportunity this year, since I have a lot of stress with school and graduating, and I just need time to relax when I stamp and not be more stressed for contests. BTW I am working on a new class, which you will see soon too. And my sanity is more important than the prize!!!
Ok, I won't bore you anymore with my life. Here is a card I made using the Eastern Influences set. The background is stamped with versamark and embossed with clear ep. I stamped Bella Toile in white craft ink on the old olive piece.

SUPPLIES:
stamps: Eastern Influences, Bella Toile
ink: Versamark, Staz On, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, White Craft Ink
paper: watercolor, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive
other: clear embossing powder, heat tool, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches

Comments

Ret said…
What a beautiful card this is!! Your coloring is gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
Such a stunning card!! The colors are incredible!! You did an amazing job coloring the the rose!!
Beautiful card! The coloring is fantastic and I love the way it is layered.
Anonymous said…
This is truly gorgeous Ilina! Beautiful card.
Barbara V said…
This is truly a work of art! Beautiful card, Ilina!
Unknown said…
absolutely beautiful! love the embossing for your background layer - very elegant touch to the card and stamping white craft made it look like dsp.