Sneak Peek Stampin' Up! scallop oval punch and what you can do with it

I just received my Ocassions Mini pre-order today, and I have so much school work to do....what a bummer, my new toys are so tempting. Anyway, I was taking a break from writing this huge paper on career choices for my english class and played a little with my scallop oval punch and different shapes I could create. It's so fun. You can make circles, umbrellas, smaller ovals, narrower ovals....so many possibilities. Here is what I came up with in couple minutes. Now back to my paper, why in the world did I chose electrical engineering as my career. Well, not really why in the world. I really like it. It's so much fun and it constantly tickles my brain :)
Anyway, this punch with be available for purchase starting April 1st.
Click on the picture to see it enlarged

Comments

Jaspere said…
Wow another wonderful punch. So many cute ideas. TFS