Fun in San Francisco

Today was a good day, I was out walking around San Francisco for about 6.5 hours and now my feet hurt lol, once I got home my friend came back from work and we went to Japanese noodle place for dinner, that was some good and cheap dinner!!!
Anyway, I feel so tired, lol, and tomorrow morning we are heading to Napa.
On the bottom you will find some pictures I took today, one is a poppy, an orange one, which was new to me, some seals, my find of Paper Source store (and I got some goodies from there :D ) and picture of Alcatraz.
Beside the pictures from San Francisco, here are two cards using Pink Cat Studio stamp set Enchanted Lily.
And don't forget that the registration for Fifth Avenue floral class closes on April 1st. More info HERE


SUPPLIES:
stamps: enchanted lily
ink: momento black
paper: Washington apple dsp, so saffron, riding hood red, pumpkin pie, PTI white
other: half back pearls, riding hood stripped ribbon, paper flowers, MS lace punch



SUPPLIES:
stamps: Enchanted Lily stamp set
paper: bali breeze dsp, soft sky, PTI white, rose red, chocolate chip
ink: momento black, rose red
other: dew drops, MS butterfly and fence punches, square scallop nestabilities



Comments

Anonymous said…
What a sweet card Ilina!

Was The Paper Source a great shop?

Great piccies of your holiday!
Kristin said…
love the cards! they are so super cute... pics are awesome
Unknown said…
I miss HOME! Hey, where is that Paper Source store? I'll be going back for my niece's wedding in May and hopefully I'll spend have some time this summer to take my girls to see their cousins. Did you move yet?
Carmen said…
Oh my how stinkin' cute!! Love them both!
Ilina,
Great cards... i just stumbled upon you, so thought I'd drop in and say hello!!! So you're in SF.. what a great area, lots of things to do and to see. Hope you have great weather while you are there.
Drop me a line when you get back. Miss you!!
Denise from OHio
Phil4:13