Retired list and Free Shipping

I am sorry I have been MIA for a while, I am happy to say that I had my last final today, and it feels kinda weird. The last few days have been miserable having cold and trying to study. Wednesday after my statistics final I spent pretty much whole day sleeping. I finally took some teraflu which knocked me out. But I am getting better now. I am so bummed that I won't be attending the PhillyInkers Christmas Brunch tomorrow, I don't want to get anyone sick, not especially before the holidays. But I made a gift for one of my PhillyInkers for the gift exchange, and my upline was just here to pick it up. But I will be showing it to you tomorrow, since the person who it is for may see it before the brunch. So look out tomorrow, and I will have something to share.

Ok, enough whining about my exams, and my cold.

Stampin' Up! released the retiring list couple days ago, you can check it ===> HERE
Even better all retiring stamp sets are 10% OFF, and what is the BEST Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70.

To place your order you can contact me : ilina.crouse@gmail.com
or go to my demo website: www.ilinacrouse.stampinup.net and go to SHOP NOW to place your order.

I already took advantage of the FREE SHIPPING :)

Comments