Coffee Christmas

Last night finally I got to play with some stamps from Hanna Stamps! and decided to make this card for today's challenge over at Hanna Stamps! forum at SCS. Today's challenge is to make a non-traditional Christmas card, you can use non Xmas stamps to make a Xmas theme, or non-traditional colors. So I used coffee Riley, and the hat from skiing Riley. As well I did some stitching with my sewing machine, I still need some more practice though.
You can check the challenge HERE
Scroll down for supplies list SUPPLIES:
stamps: coffee and skiing Riley from Hanna Stamps!
paper: always artichoke, chocolate chip, PTI white, riding hood red, figgy pudding basic grey
ink: adirondack pitch black, copic markers, chocolate chip
other: nestabillities, sewing machine, white liquid applique, riding hood red stripped ribbon

Comments

Kristi said…
YEAHHHHHHHHHH This is too cute!
Teresa Kline said…
I luv Riley, he is one of my totally favorites....look at him...so cute....nice work! *~*
Cheryl Walker said…
Super cute card!!! I love this little guy, and cant wait to have more time so I can play with all my new Rileys :)

Hugs,
Cheryl
Fun! Did you stitch with the sewing machine or stitch by hand?
Melanie said…
Oh I LOVE Riley the moose. I just got this stamp and am excited to ink it. Thanks for the inspiration. Very cute and love the color combo.