Winter Lily and Billy

Yesterday I received my stamps from Pink Cat Studio, Lily and Billy winter plate, I just loved those cute images and had to have the winter plate. I used the Splitcoast Sketch 201 to make this card. Aren't Lily and Billy so cute.

SUPPLIES:
stamps: Lily and Billy winter plate
paper: frosty day dsp, close to cocoa, kiwi kiss, bashful blue, whisper white and watercolor paper
ink: jet black staz on, tangerine tango, kiwi kiss, bashful blue, chocolate chip, going gray, blush blossom
other: stiched bashful blue ribbon, snowflake brad from Making Memories, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8" circle punches, silver elastic cord, sponge doubers, snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder, aqua painter, white liquid applique.
Enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this one too. Great cards and I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Melanie said…
I LOVE this! The stamp is so cute and I love the embelishments you added to accent the card. Beautiful colors!
Melanie, Blogger Group 3
April said…
I love everything! Love the coloring, love the stamp, love the layers, and love the liquid applicque! Very nice!!!
Carmen said…
Ohh whar an adorable image! the card is fabulous .. love all the detail@