Perk Up

When I first saw this set(Puns from the Past) I never thought I will get it, and I wasn't really drawn to it. But since SU! had the sampler promotion I got this set I got it for free, as well the Flight of the butterfly. Yesterday I decided to play with this set and made this card. It took me forever and back to make all look old. I used my distressing tool a lot, as well a lot of sponging and faux stitching. I used some retired perwter hardware(the one I have been hoarding while it was current, and left with a whole box of it LoL). The patterned paper is K&C Co. and I used Robin's Nest Paris Dew Drops. The other supplies are Stampin' Up! Scroll down for complete list of supplies.SUPPLIES:
stamps: Puns from the Past
ink: chocolate chip
paper: K&C Co., Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Chocolate chip, Confetti White
other: twill ribbon, pewter hardware(retired), Paris Dew Drops, paper piercing tool, sponges, distressing tool.
Enjoy!

Comments

Angie Williams said…
Your work paid off! This looks amazing!
neat card! I really love the distressed look (:
Carmen said…
Ohh great card .. perfect to distress the card to go with that set!
Kristin said…
Fabulous job on this card... the time you spent was well worth it!