Friday, October 31, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge 64

Today's Weekend Sketch Challenge over Beate's Blog Fresh and Fun was this sketch, and I decided to play right away and finally make a fall card, I have made quite few Xmas cards but no fall ( I don't make Halloween cards, in Europe we didn't have Halloween, so it's not something I am used to celebrate). For first time I decided to use my Autumn Harvest set, and Juntos dps (from the Spanish catty), as well I used the sentiment from Loads of Love accessories stamp set. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.

SUPPLIES:
stamps: Autumn Harvest, Loads of Love Accessories
ink: staz-on in jet black, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Really Rust
paper: really rust, more mustard, Juntos dsp
other: window word punch, circle nestabillities, always arthicoke and more mustard narrow grosgrain ribbon, paper piercing tool, sponge doubers.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Fall card! Great coloring! Thanks for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice color combo and I love how you used the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. this is so pretty.. love the color combination that you have used here. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Fall Card. I love the colors, they are very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a BEAUTIFUL Fall card -- love the rich colors -- very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to