We grow great with dreams

I am glad today is not very hot day. I am still trying to adjust to the humidity in Philadelphia, but it seems never becomes easier. It's the same as 4 years ago when I moved to Philly. I guess I can say that I don't like Philly summers, I just try to keep low profile (stay home) and try to survive another summer without getting a heat stroke or anything like that, as I have had 3 in the past. Oh my gosh, I remember the last one, it was almost 5 years ago, and I was on vacation in Ephesus, Turkey (yes, the place from the Bible) and ended up in Turkish hospital, 2 days before I had to return home. Let me tell you, Turkish hospital is the last place on Earth I would ever want to be. Anyways....

Here is another card I made with the Dreams du Jour stamp set. I love this stamp set, it's so elegant. I used as well the new scallop border punch, and the new In Colors, ridinghood red, kiwi kiss and pink pirouette and the new flower bouquet buttons. Stay tuned for more sneak peaks from the new catalog, which is about to come on August 11, at noon (MT). So many new great products coming out. Check on the top of the page for the retiring accessories and their availability, they are going fast and will be gone forever on AUgust 10 when is the last day to order any retiring stamp sets and accessories.







Comments