Sizzix diecuts card

As you may already figured out I have scheduled my posts for the next couple weeks while Sean and I are in Macedonia visiting my friends and family (or family and friends).
This card is one of the swaps from the last Philly Inkers downline meeting, it's made by one of my sidelines Tara. It's so Tara style!!! She stamped the Fresh Cut notes on cs and then diecut it with the sizzix dies which SU sells now. AS well she used the little flower stamp from the set Always and the sentiments from " Happy Everything"
BTW don't mind the strand of hair on the bottom right corner, it's not Tara's LOL, as I was taking the pic my hair got on the card (I guess it's getting too long), oh yeah, once I choped a strand with my paper cutter, I didn't see it that it went under the blade and I noticed when it was already cut, so lesson learner : put my hair in pony tail when I make cards or use the paper cutter, now even when I take pics.

Comments

Kristin said…
Oh Ilina!!! You're SO funny!!! I cannot believe you cut your hair in the paper cutter once! Hope you're having a fabulous trip.