Simply Inspired by Nature

This card took me 2 min to make last week. I was making some silk scarves for the Arts Festival, and wanted so bad to play with my new stamp sets, so I decided to make a quick and simple card and take a break. So I made this one. I just folded half sheet of whisper white and stamped the image and the sentiment from the Ispired by Nature stamp set. First I inked with pink pirouette the petals and whipe off the excess from the stems and middle and then added some riding hood read to the petals, then with the stampin' markers I colored the middle of the flower and the stems.And stamped the sentiment with basic black classic ink.

Comments

JBassem said…
Sweet & Easy.
You can use blender pens to pick up ink from the lid, so that it'll be like a marker of any color, and then apply it to your stamp.
I've seen that set and have been thinking... about getting it. :)