Serene Sunflowers Journal

So it's few hours till we leave for Macedonia. And we are in process of packing (still). We were planning to pack last night and stay all night up, so we can sleep in the plane LoL (loooong flight-s), but it didn't happen, we fell asleep around 11pm. Anyway, for today I have for you a journal (I got from Borders) and I stamped on it with so saffron, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, certainly celery and old olive craft inks, and used the stamp sets "serene sunflowers" and the sentiment from "Live your dream". I like how it came up.

Comments

Claire Lawrence said…
it's beautiful. I was wondering how you got them to show up on a dark surface, and now i see it's because you used Craft inks. Love that sunflower. So Serene...:0)Happy Packing!!
JBassem said…
The journal came out GREAT!
What was the surface like?
Bon Voyage!!