Garden Whimsy

Finally I am able to post something. I have had back pains since Sunday, and have been mostly resting at home, I didn't go to work on Monday and Tuesday and yesterday I had half day and went to the doctor who said I had muscle spasm and if it doesn't improve in a week I need to go back for imaging etc.
Anyways, here is a scrapbook layout I created with the set Garden Whimsy, I love butterflies!
I used the Whimsy wheel to stamp on the so saffron background, and I layered it on Taken with Teal base as well I pierced the edges. I cut circles from ridinghood red and tangerine tango and layered those too and adhered to the base. I stamped the images, cut them out and daubed them with versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I cut the photo matts and added brads and punched out strips with the window word punch. I added some apricot apeal ribbon (it looked like so saffron) and mounted the bugs, butterflies and snails with dimensionals and added a ridinghood red button.





Comments

I love your layout and I wish I had the creativity you have to make such a gorgeous one. The onsie bucket is so very neat also. Thank you for sharing. Audrey