Mother's day card

I just got back home from Diva night, it was so awesome, unfortunatelly I have no pictures to share. Maybe soon, after my co-demonstrators or my upline posts some and I steal them ;-)
But we made three cool cards, from which two were with two stamp sets which are still on my wish list, and one with one of my fav stampsets "Seaside", oh yeah we had some yummy food and desert. It was sooooo good. Claire pampered us well :-)
Here is a card I made last night for my mother in law, for mothers day. It simillar to the one I have posted in a previous post, which I sold on the craft fair, I just dry embossed the background with my Cuttlebug and on the corners I put flower brads

Comments

Anonymous said…
I posted some pics from last night on my blog! Granted, I apparently didn't follow the directions for any of the cards so yours may look a little different!!!