Fresh cuts reject

So this card didn't come out the way I wanted, it was about to end up in the trash can, but my husband didn't let me do it, he collects all my rejects and cards I don't want anymore. Even he wants me when we go to Macedonia to find the first card I have ever made and give it to him (assuming my mother didn't go through my stuff and throw everything away)
Anyway, this card didn't really turned the way I wanted, the "for you" sentiment is little croocked and I BURNED one of the flower petals while embossing, I guess I was tired and didn't notice the powder already melted :(
I stamped the base of the card with Soft SKy and Sanded background stamp and sponged the edges with soft sky. I stamped the big stamp from Fresh cuts in pretty in pink on the flower perals and then sponged the edges, and embossed with iredescent ice embossing powder, as well the center little flower. I adhered the center flower and then with dimensionals I adhered the perals. I stamped the leaves stamp in chocolote chip around the edges of the card. And inside the card there is a piece of 3.75x7.50" cardstock folded in half and adhered.
In the center I adhered prettie from pretties kit :)


Comments