Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Onesies cards

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 

Hi all,

I just returned from Florida and I have a little share for you. Nothing new that I have made, but something I didn't share until I have my friend these cards.
I made this for my friend who is expecting her first baby at the end of April. So I gave her these while we were in FL and now I can share them with you :)
I used bashful blue and whisper white, and Every Little bit stamp set. I colored the teddy bears with soft suede and bashful blue ink pads and blender pens.


  1. SO cute Ilina!! Do you have a pattern for that?

  2. Simply adorable...but will you share the pattern?? It looks like you could use a circle punch for the arm holes and leg holes, but how do you get the angles from the arm down the body?? Love it!! What a terrific gift!

  3. if you look under Free tutorials just under the banner of my blog, there is tutorial for the onesie cards.

    Here's the direct link


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to