Baby Onesies cards

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 




Hi all,

I just returned from Florida and I have a little share for you. Nothing new that I have made, but something I didn't share until I have my friend these cards.
I made this for my friend who is expecting her first baby at the end of April. So I gave her these while we were in FL and now I can share them with you :)
I used bashful blue and whisper white, and Every Little bit stamp set. I colored the teddy bears with soft suede and bashful blue ink pads and blender pens.



Comments

PinkLadyCarol said…
SO cute Ilina!! Do you have a pattern for that?
Ellie said…
Simply adorable...but will you share the pattern?? It looks like you could use a circle punch for the arm holes and leg holes, but how do you get the angles from the arm down the body?? Love it!! What a terrific gift!
Ilina Crouse said…
if you look under Free tutorials just under the banner of my blog, there is tutorial for the onesie cards.

Here's the direct link
http://ilinacrouse.blogspot.com/2010/10/baby-onesie-thank-yous.html