Button Button CAST 12/14/10

 

Hi all,

It's time for another Clean and Simple Tuesday :) The video is still processing, so I will post it in the morning.
For this one I used again Occasions mini goodies (can't ya tell I am done with Christmas? Well not really, I still haven't done anything about Christmas, except the cards and 3-d items for my classes, I know shame on me).

Anyway....here's today's card.

Note: even thought the 12 days till Christmas class is over you can still take it, the site will be open 3 more months. Same applies for the  Clean and Simple 12 Days till Christmas Cards online class (clean and simple cards)that  started December 1st.







Supplies:
stamps: button, button, Sew Suite
ink: melon mambo, regal rose, wild wasabi, daffodil delight, tangerine tango, chocolate chip
paper: crumb cake, very vanilla, sweet stitches dsp
other: melon mambo pom pom ribbon, crystal effects

Comments

Marian said…
I love the card. I guess I have to get this set too!
Maria N. said…
oh, the buttons are adorable!!!
Julie Marshall said…
Super cute card! Love all the new goodies. TFS.