Clean and Simple Tuesday (CAST) 11/23

 


Hi all,

I decided to add a new feature to my blog and that is Clean and Simple Tuesdays (CAST). That means each Tuesday(usually night) I will post a short video of how to make clean and simple card.
And today for you I have one, it took about 5min :)
Since I started working full time and have less time to spend on making cards, I noticed that I tend to make more clean and simple cards than I did before. And if you work full time and don't have much time for crafting you may find them useful :)

So this is the first week of CAST and I am showing you how to make a simple Christmas card.
Supplies are on the bottom of the post. :)


Note: even thought the 12 days till Christmas class is over you can still take it, the site will be open 3 more months
Coming up: Clean and Simple 12 Days till Christmas Cards online class (clean and simple cards) starts December 1st.







supplies:
stamps: contempo christmas
ink: real red
paper: real red, textured whisper white
other: rhinestones, snowflake punch

Comments

Very nice card and tutorial!