Merry Crittermas and some exciting news






So, the other day I showed you the little kitties from the Merry Crittermas set that I colored for Baltimore swaps. Oh, yeah, while I am talking about Baltimore, I have some exciting news to share (I was told I can ;-)),
I will be presenting a Workshop WOW at the October 2nd Baltimore Regional!!!

So exciting...but I am not going to let you know what is going to be, until after the regional...I know I am a teaser...

In meantime, I need to prepare my presentation, samples and finish the swaps...so I said swaps. I am doing different designs, since that is the only way I will get them done, as I am not good in mass producing....
So here is a sample for the first batch of swaps

supplies:
stamps: a cute christmas, merry crittermas
ink: staz on, old olive, more mustard, whisper white, cherry cobbler
paper: old olive, cherry cobbler, very vanilla, jolly holiday dsp, watercolor paper
other: 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, rhinestones, aqua painter

Comments

Julie Davison said…
Congrats on being selected to present! I wish I was going so I could swap with you! Wowser! Gorgeous cards!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! you deserve it! Your creations are always a WOW to me!!
Jannette E.
Liz Goldhawk said…
Congratulations on being selected as a presenter! I'm looking forward to seeing what you share after the event. I love this card... amazing swap!
Wanda Williams said…
Congratulations on being a WOW presenter!!! SU knows a good thing when they see it! Can't wait to see your other swaps. Wish I could get one. :-D
Carla Brooks said…
Beautiful...as usual. Congratulations as well.
Cindy Starnsa said…
I was wondering what you were going to do with all those cute kitten's. Your card is adorable. What a great idea
Crafts by Heidi said…
Your card is adorable!!! I really really love it!!
Teresa Bartley said…
OMG !! LOVE the swap & Congrats on the Baltimore demo !! :)
Lauren Y. said…
Yeah for us the lucky ones get to go on 10/2! Can't wait!
Linda said…
Congrats: I visit your site often, and I think you are most deserving. You do a wonderful job, thank you for sharing with us - everyday!!