Furry Friends




First a little explanation about the online watercoloring class. You don't need to follow the class the same days the videos are posted, you can take it at your own pace. The private blog will be available at least for several months, and I am looking how to make the videos being available even longer (need to do little research)


Today has been a crazy day. Work was little crazy, I think, it seems the work day was over so long time ago. While at work I got a call from SU! , I have a secret I am not going to tell you yet ;-). Then when I got home I had to design few simple cards as tonight at church we had blanket and card making event, the blankets and cards went to the children from the Drake House (woman's shelter). I was "maning" one of the tables, and I had all the middle-schoolers making cards, it was little crazy at moments. At the end I was completely exhausted.
I am off to bed now ( I know it's EARLY -only 11.30pm). I was planning on doing a video for the coloring with cotton swabs technique, but I am too tired for it. But it's coming tomorrow!
For now I leave you with this cute card. I love these puppies from the Friends Fur-ever set.
Supplies on the bottom of this post.

supplies:
stamps: friends fur-ever
paper: watercolor, chocolate chip, crumb cake
dsp: elegant soiree, woodland walk
ink: staz-on, old olive, chocolate chip, crumb cake, real red, blushing bride, baja breeze
other: linen thread, neutrals buttons, scallop border punch, aqua painter

Comments

Susan said…
I really like this card; so very few animal cards are posted esp. with water color paper; TFS, look foreword to your video!
Beverly Polen said…
Awwww, how cute!! Got to love doggies! Thanks for sharing and God bless!
Anonymous said…
you watercolor beautifully! YOu definitely have the knack...wish I did!
mary noble said…
Between you and Diana Gibbs, you two are the absolutely best in watercoloring! How lucky I am that I can actually drive to take her classes, and now I get to take yours online! I am in heaven! Love these doggies (anything with dogs) How's your rabbit? Mary L