Friends Booklet





This project has been so overdue. I have been intending to make one of these booklets for 2 years now (I think it's been even more than 2 years). Back than I was inspired by a project that my fellow Philly Inker, Kristin Fuller Kortonick, did using the now retired, Bella Rose dsp, I think she was inspired by Patty Bennett. I used an retired Simply Scrappin' Kit caller "U R Sweet", some extra whipser white cardstock, 2 medium envelopes and 2 CD folders (www.uline.com).

Hope you like it. :)

** limited number of kits to make this project are available in my Etsy store** 





Comments

Carol Matthews said…
This is so fun! I love it. Love the colours too. Thanks for sharing!
Patti said…
I've enjoyed looking over your blog. You do some awesome projects. I'll be back - signed up as a follower.
I wanted to buy a kit. I went to your Etsy store. I am from Canada. It says you won't ship to Canada. I am really sad...