Day of Gratitude





Sorry, there will be delay in posting the video for coloring with q-tips that I promised. I will post it tomorrow. I had other tasks I had to finish (design teams etc) and didn't get to recording the video, plus the other day I hurt my foot working out, I went running and then decided to do some cycling, but silly me did't adjust the seat, so I strained my foot muscles. Now my foot is all swollen and I need to keep it elevated and put ice on it (I hate putting ice on any part of my body).

Anyway.... here is a card I did for Holiday Mini Swap I participated in.
Scroll down for supplies.

supplies:
stamps: day of gratitude
ink: early espresso, cajun craze
paper: old olive, cajun craze, more mustard, early espresso,very vanilla, autumn spice dsp
other: old olive 3/8" taffeta ribbon, label punch, top note, vintage wall paper embossing folder

Comments

Wanda Williams said…
Ilina, I'm making my list and checking it twice to make sure I have everything to CASE this card!!! It is STUNNING!!! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent!

Wanda
Shelly Schmidt said…
This is really pretty! I love the combination of DSP and colors you used. TFS