A Cute Christmas and more critters :)






here is another card I am thinking about making as part of my swaps for Baltimore. I can make most 15 cards of one design, before I am border out of my mind and give up. LoL. I finally used my fabrics (the new SU! fabrics) I used for this card the Candy Cane fabrics. So cute.
As well down is another peak of part of my swaps. I am in process of coloring and cutting this guys as well some christmas trees from the same set.


supplies:
stamps: a cute christmas
ink: staz-on, real red, blushing bride, baja breeze
paper: watercolor, real red, blushing bride
other: large scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, candy cane fabric, fabric adhesive sheets, rhinestones

Comments

These are wonderful! Can't wait to see what you make with the little guys you've been watercoloring. Sure wish I was going to the Regionals so I could see your presentation and swap with you!!!
Lauren Y. said…
SO cute! How many swaps are you making for the regional? 100+?
I hope I will get one of them! : )
Rose said…
Adorable card, love all your little beavers too! That's a LOT of cutting.