Autumn Splendor






I am trying to upload a video tutorial for the nugget tin dividers for the project I posted yesterday. In meanwhile I wanted to share a card, that I believe will be one of my swaps for the Baltimore regionals.
I used the Autumn Splendor set and the combination of early espresso, baja breeze and cajun craze card stock. Besides Autumn Splendor I used Grateful Greetings set (for the sentiment) and early espresso taffeta ribbon. The image is colored with q-tips.
I used as well partial embossing for the background using the perfect polka dots folder.

Comments

Debra Keane said…
I love the simplicity and the colors you chose for this card. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.
Allison said…
Gorgeous! That leaf is so stunning and I love the colours!
Wendy said…
That is so beautiful! You have much better luck then me with coloring with q-tips but you have inspired me to try again.