Vintage Christmas card - Holiday Mini Sneak Peek



Here's another sneak peek from the Holiday Mini, I am using again Boughs and Bells set and the Deck the Halls dsp. Love the vintage look of it. I used the Distressing Essentials kit to sponge the edges of the image. Scroll down for list of supplies




supplies:
stamps: bells and boughs
ink: soft suede, always artichoke, jet black staz on, cherry cobbler
paper: deck the halls dsp, cherry cobbler, always artichoke, watercolor
other: always artichoke seam bind ribbon, champagne glass glitter, lots of tags sizzlits

Comments

Karen H. said…
Wow! That card is absolutely beautiful! I'm not much of a fan of the vintage Christmas style, but this is pretty convincing!
Karen W said…
I love vintage and this is just stunning.
Lianne Carper said…
This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Michelle Hoover said…
This is absolutely beautiful! What adhesive did you use with the glass glitter?

Thanks for sharing!
Wanda Williams said…
This card is STUNNING!!! I'm definitely going to have to CASE this one!!! Thanks for sharing your AWESOME talent!!!
Anonymous said…
What a absoutely beautiful card! Love your projects--you are very talented and it's an inspiration to see how you spend your time! I sure need to do more stampin' with mine!
Hugs, Nola
ps--I'd love to know how you got the glitter to stick so well!
Anonymous said…
Your card is absolutely stunning. I love your work and visit your blog regularly. This would stamp set make a great Christmas class (including this card). Keep up the great work!
Linda Pastva-Callahan said…
What a gorgeous way to use so many of the new products! LOVE it! I will be casing this card, too. I also find your cards at the top of my Favorites List! Thanks!
Julie Davison said…
Stunning! You attention to every detail is just perfect!
Kris Sobolik said…
Beautiful card! thanks for sharing
Kris Sobolik
www.maddiebugdesigns.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Beautiful, beautiful!! And perfect timing for me as I'm making some tags as a donation.
Wanda said…
Did you use the watercolor CS for the sentiment, or did you use vanilla, or white?