Thursday, July 1, 2010

Friends Never Fade One More Time


SOmeone asked me couple days ago what kind of scoring tool I use, since SU! doesn't sell one.
I have actually 2 scoring boards one is Martha Steward and the other one is Scor-Pal. I use the SU! bone folder with them, since I don't like the bone folders they come with.

As well many people asked about the light tent I have in my studio. I got it from www.amazon.com and it's called ImageMaker Light Tent kit, you can view it -->HERE


Here is a card I made for couple swaps I participated in. I believe everyone has received their swaps, so I can post mine here, now. The pile of wonderful cards you saw yesterday on my desk are all the swaps I received yesterday. They were all AMAZING!!!

Don't forget to check the new catalog on the side bar. I just placed my orders today and can't wait to receive my boxes. I LOVE the new catty, but my bank account not so much! LOL
You can click HERE to shop :)

As well tomorrow on midnight my special for the tutorials ends (BUY 2 GET 1 FREE) .Click HERE for more details


Scroll down for supplies I used for the card ( oh yeah, for the swaps I didn't use the perfect polka dots embossing folder)




supplies:
stamps: friends never fade, occasional quotes
paper: greenhouse gala dsp, early espresso, pear pizzazz, blushing bride, whisper white
ink:
markers: early espresso, pear pizzazz, blushing bride, pad: early espresso
other: early espresso 1/8" taffeta ribbon, scoring tool, perfect polka dots embossing folder

3 comments:

Rita said...

Very pretty! I love the combination of colors!

Olivia Campos-Mulligan said...

Very pretty.
Love the new colors and stamp set.
Glad to see more accent with black. Makes the colors pop and the design stand out. Personally, I think brown was over done. Nice change.

Michelle said...

How did you only get the polka dots to emboss certain areas of the card stock? Love your work!

Places I have been to