Friday, March 19, 2010

Wish Big - Sketch 272



As I promised here is another card. I made this one for this weeks sketch challenge over Splitcoast stampers. Scroll down for complete list of details.
And I am signing off, it's little past 2am and I got to go to work tomorrow. Good thing it's friday :)



supplies:
stamps: fox and friends, short and sweet
paper: sweet pea, whisper white, chocolate chip, pretty in pink
ink: chocolate chip
other: modern label punch, brown pearls, paper piercing tool, chocolate chip corduroy buttons

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you turned this sketch into something so adorable! All the details are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the colours and paper pieced tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card ! Forgive me if I don't leave more comments but my english is not very good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to