Sending Halloween Smiles across the miles

New September Class Christmas Jingle

First to take care of business. I received all the supplies for the Flight of the Butterfly Class and I am in middle of cutting the supplies. The classes will be mailed on Monday.


Here is yet another Halloween card I made. I used the set Pumpkin Patch from the Holiday Mini catalog. At first I didn't pay much attention to this set, but I got it with my last order. I like that I have options of building different pumpkins, choice of faces etc. It's very fun set. Besides that I used the Night and Day designer paper. The background is embossed with Cuttlebug folder.

I will be posting in a min a Holiday Stamp-a-Stack class by mail, so check back in a bit :)
Scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card.






Supplies:
stamps: Pumpkin Patch
ink: old olive, basic black, pumpkin pie and chocolate chip
paper: whisper white, pumpkin pie, basic black and Night and Day dsp
other: narrow grosgrain ribbon in basic black, nestabilities, stam-a-ma-jig, embossing folder.

Comments

Priscilla said…
I love this card it is so cute! TFS :)


~*Priscilla Aguilar*~
http://faeriedreamsandpaperwishes.blogspot.com