New September Class - Christmas Jingle

I am happy to introduce you the first class for September. Due to the move I was able to offer only one class last month. But I have few classes for you this month. This is just the first of them. As well I will have a Holiday Stamp-a-stack this month as well.

This class uses the Christmas Jingle scrappin' kit and the cards are so easy to create. In this class you will be able to make 10 cards, plus you will have bunch of remaining stickers for you to use for other projects. As well the supplies for the class include 10 very vanilla medium envelopes and supplies to make the box to hold the cards.
This is class by mail and the shipping is included in the price.

For several of the cards I used the Christmas Greetings stamp set which you can purchase with the class. The price of the set is $10.95 before tax and shipping.

As well you can pre-order just the instructions for the class, which will start being emailed to you by September 13th.

The class registration closes on September 30th and I will be placing the order for the supplies on October 1st, the class supplies will be mailed no later than October 15th.

The class supplies only is $27 (makes 10 cards, box and includes 10 envelopes)
Class supplies and stamp set is $41 (includes the above listed supplies plus the Christmas Greetings stamp set)











Christmas Jinlge Class






Instructions Only - pre-order (they will start being emailed to you by September 13th)











Comments

Anonymous said…
Love it. Ilina.. I sent you an email not sure you got it or not. I had some kind of computer glich and I lost some of your files. Let me know if you got that email and/or I will let you know which files I am missing.

Denise Foreman
Sharon Wheet said…
I love the Christmas card holder and the cards are beautiful! great job!
Jaspere said…
What a fabulous project. Love the colors.
Anonymous said…
How clever and pretty using the scappin kit - you must be thinking day and night of designing, both cards and now, in your job. They are lucky to have you! And we are lucky to be able to buy your cards....I just can't seem to get enough! I have ordered 2 of the Christmas card kits, and more of the grab bag kits. People get them while you can and Ilina is cleaning them out - they are well worth the $$. You go girl. Mary Lecuyer Noble