Patterned Pines

Geez, the weather has been miserable here. It has been raining for days and now there is some major and minor flooding in the Atlanta area, depending on the region. There have been some CRAZY thunders as well. One hit close to my office today and for a moment or two our power went out. I just hope this crazy rain stops soon and the rivers and creeks go back into their banks.
Anyway, here is a card I made today. It's been so hard lately to stamp during the week when I go to work. But I hope I am getting back into the groove of things. I used the Hostess level 1 set from the Holiday Mini for this one. I just loved this set from the first time I saw it. The pines are on one stamp, but I cut them out and mounted them on three separate wood blocks, I liked them better that way. I stamped the pines and the sentiment (the sentiment is non-SU!) with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.
Enjoy!


Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this card and can't wait to get this Hostess set! Beauitfully done. Thanks for sharing :)

Heather Wachtman
Jaspere said…
Those trees look awesome. I can certainly see making that card in bulk. Its fabulous!
Beautiful card Ilina! What colors are those? I get this set later in the week and can't wait!
MaryJo Marshall said…
This card is really pretty!!
How is your weather there? We have been watching the news...hope all is better today.