Little Boo

New September Class Christmas Jingle


As I promised. Here is the second card for tonight. I used the little Boo stamp for this card, as well Teeny Tiny wishes. I stamped on the text pattern from the Night and Day dsp pack and punched the images with the 1 1/4" circle punch and colored the pumpkin with orange pencil. The background is as well a piece of dsp from the Night and Day pack. I have had that dsp for over a month now and finally decided to use it.
Isn't the little ghost cute? This is my second Halloween card so far :) Hey, I am getting better.

As for me, on a personal side, life has been extremely busy. I feel like how much we unpack we still end up with apartment full of boxes and like there is no end. We pretty much go somewhere after work, pick up, this or that, go here or there. So when I get home I am so tired and little time and energy to focus on anything.
Work is well, I really like my job. I am designing Excitation Systems for Generators (those found in Power Plants). I feel like I am doing something real, and useful. LOL. No excitation system, the voltage can't be kept constant and in the long run we won't get any electricty at home, or the voltage will be so high and variable that our equipment will just die...so I guess I can say I am doing something to serve the humanity :)
Ok, enough blabing from me. Here is the card:



Comments

rozie640 said…
Your card is adorable!!! I love the layered ghosts with the orange, great composition.
Leslie said…
Just darling! I too, bought the little boo and thought that I would use the teeny tiny wishes but hadn't gotten any farther! Thanks for the inspiration!
stamperbeth said…
Really adorable! Love that paper. Good luck on your unpacking.