Picket Fence Studios: Exciting Announcement, Card and a VIDEO

Hi Everyone, Happy Friday! I won't go into the insanity of my week, but all I wanted to do is share some exciting news, a card and a video. I am honored and excited to announce that I am on the Picket Fence Studios design team. It's new to me company with some amazing designs. Go check out their store when you get a chance and be ready to be wow-ed.

And, here is a card I made using the Jungle Babies set along with their awesome Life changing blender brushes. Watch the video below to see how this card came to be!!!! 






Comments

Such a cute card!! Love these blender brushes and have to get them!!
Andrea Hastilow said…
Beautiful card, gorgeous blending, I struggle so much with blending to the point we are currently enemies. Maybe these new style brushes are my answer. Congratulations by the way on joining a new team.