A Muse Studio November Sneak Peeks Day #1

Hi everyone! 
Happy Tuesday and welcome to Day 1 of A Muse studio Sneak peeks of the November release. Today I have a card showing you the new set called "Mug Life" and the coordinating dies. 
I die cut the mugs (I die cut one from the white side of the card stock, so I could get mirror image). Using masking technique I stamped the top of the mugs using versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. Die cut the hearts. Stamped, die cut and embossed the marshmallows and whipper cream. Assembled my card and voila :) 

Make sure you visit the A Muse studio blog ( I have another card up on the A Muse Blog), and the rest of the Design team blogs for more sneak peeks! 

Melissa Chipperfield  (inkedregards.com)
Ilina Crouse (www.ilinacrouse.blogspot.com) - that's me




Comments