Concord and 9th September release, Hope Bundle and couple more STAMPtember favorite sets

Hi Stampers!
Sorry I got quiet. I spent most of the weekend sleeping and trying to get over a nastiest viral upper respiratory infection. I don't remember being so sick since before I had kids. Anyway, I am feeling little better, but now we have Irma coming our way, so GA is closed. No school, no work, MARTA canceled services, even the Urgent Care I went to yesterday they were closing at 3pm yesterday because of Irma.

On Saturday the new Concord and 9th release went live. Of course I had to find the buy it all button. I will be sharing projects as soon as my order arrives. But here are couple favorites.



And finally a Thanks turnabout stamp! 

And of course, but it all bundle at discounted price *my favorite lol


And that's not all, because Concord and 9th are awesome like that, through the month of September they are donating 100% profits from the Hope Bundle below to Hurricane Harvey victims/needs



And now two new favorite STAMPtember sets: Concord and 9th and Neat and Tangled. They never cease to amaze me! 











Comments

kReN said…
Sweet ornament! That would be a wonderful addition to my collection. TFS!
kReN said…
Love this release. This comment was for your last post and my computer hiccuped! Me too.