Thanks so Much - CFC 181

Hi stampers! 
It's Friday and we have a new CAS Fridays challenge. This time it's Kraft and White! For my card I used Neenah Desert Storm card stock and stamped the Modern petals background repetitively using my MISTI and Unicorn white pigment ink. Next I die cut the Thanks few times and for the top layer I applied versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder, while it was still hot I added some Prisma glitter to it, then zapped it with my heat gun again. (I applied Stick it adhesive before I die cut the sentiments). Next I adhered all (4) die cuts together, so I can get more dimension. Adhered to my card. Stamped the "So much" sentiment in versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. To finish I adhered my panel onto Desert storm card base! 








Comments