It's A Muse Studio Release Day

Hi stampers! 
Happy Friday! I am back today, again, with few cards. It's release day over at A Muse studio, so head over there to see the full release! 
Here are few cards I made with the newly released products! 

For my first card I used Eat. drink and be thankful set. I did watercolor wash using the peerless watercolors. After it was dried I stamped the sentiment with Onyx Versafine ink and mebossed with clear embossing powder. Added some clear sequins and adhered to Melon card base. 



For my next card I stamped the images onto Sugar panel, next stamped the sentiment onto Onyx card stock with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I die cut the sentiment with stitched circles die. I adhered the sentiment to my panel and adhered to Onyx card base. I added some twinkles as finishing touch



For my last card for today, I used the Boo sentiment die and did partial die cutting diagonally then using a craft knife trimmed my Sugar panel and around the sentiment. I stamped the Happy Halloween onto Onyx card stock strip and embossed with white embossing powder. I stamped the pumpkin and cut it out. Used a strip of washi across my panel and adhered the sentiment on top. I assembled my panel and adhered to Orange card base



Comments