You Color my World

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Friday! Today I am part of a Friend Friday with Chameleon Pens and Die Cuts With a View. And I decided to use this Color Chameleon stamp set because what else would you use with your Chameleon Pens, right? 
I stamped the brush strokes with Hero Arts Ombre inks and lined them up using the MISTI tool. Next I die cut the panel with the Hero Arts rectangle infinity dies. Then stamped the image, colored it with the Chameleon pens and die cut. 
For my back panel I used the embossed card stock collection from DCWV. Scroll down for a quick picture tutorial how to make this card. And don't forget to check the Chameleon Blog for more inspiration. Below is a sneak peek of another card I made that is up on the Chameleon blog, along with pdf instructions.





***click on the pictures for larger view***









Comments

Shazam!! This card is absolutely adorable!! Very appropriate too! I love the Chameleon pens and DCWV has the best variety of papers, embellishments and other crafty supplies! TFS!
Beth F. said…
Oh how cute! A chameleon colored with Chameleon pens :) It is so adorable! I love it!
Migdalia said…
Such adorable cards!! You did such an amazing job!
D.Ann C said…
Oh that shiny little chameleon and those color stripes are just fabulous!