Thursday, October 13, 2016

You Color my World

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Friday! Today I am part of a Friend Friday with Chameleon Pens and Die Cuts With a View. And I decided to use this Color Chameleon stamp set because what else would you use with your Chameleon Pens, right? 
I stamped the brush strokes with Hero Arts Ombre inks and lined them up using the MISTI tool. Next I die cut the panel with the Hero Arts rectangle infinity dies. Then stamped the image, colored it with the Chameleon pens and die cut. 
For my back panel I used the embossed card stock collection from DCWV. Scroll down for a quick picture tutorial how to make this card. And don't forget to check the Chameleon Blog for more inspiration. Below is a sneak peek of another card I made that is up on the Chameleon blog, along with pdf instructions.





***click on the pictures for larger view***









6 comments:

  1. Shazam!! This card is absolutely adorable!! Very appropriate too! I love the Chameleon pens and DCWV has the best variety of papers, embellishments and other crafty supplies! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! A chameleon colored with Chameleon pens :) It is so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable cards!! You did such an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that shiny little chameleon and those color stripes are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...