My Happy Place

Hi everyone! 
Welcome to the Skipping Stones Designs August blog hop. Make sure you visit the Skipping Stones Design blog to see what all the designers have created this month.
For my card I decided to use the new set called Coffee Volume #2. I loved coloring this coffee mug! I stamped it with Versamark on Arches watercolor paper, and then embossed with white embossing powder and colored with Winsor and Newton watercolor markers (Those markers are DREAMY!!!). Then I cut the panel asymmetrically, added sentiment and adhered to embossed black panel. 

Scroll down for list of supplies I used on my card. 










Comments

Julie W said…
I gravitated this card the minute i saw it on the main stepping stone page! I love the choice for the embossed background, the assymetrical slant of the mounted card front... and you topped it off with your beautifully watercolored cup/my favorite theme (coffee)! LOVE,LOVE LOVE IT!
Awesome - love your bright, happy cup of coffee - drinking coffee right now, too! Happy weekend, Ilina!
Denise Bryant said…
Love this cup! Awesome card with beautiful coloring!
D.Ann C said…
LOVE this gorgeous cup and it looks so elegant with the black background!
Lucy E. said…
OOOH-I love your pretty
coffee mug! That sentiment
Fits me perfectly!!! ;-)