Pick FIVE or SIX - my wish list

Hi Stampers!
I am so sorry I am late with this week's pick FIVE post. We were all sick on Monday (well 3 out of the 5, and the 2 that were not sick were the littlest ones lol). So it was little crazy, and yesterday I was out and about with my oldest to meet up with a friend and run few more errands. But I did some coloring in the evening, but nothing was turned into a card. So for this week's pick 5 (actually 6) are few things that are on my wish list.
1. Hero Arts released their new catalog on Monday and it's full with AMAZING sets and dies and I WANT it all. The items will start shipping to vendors on August 1st, and  they will be available in their store on August 22nd. You can view the catalog on their website!
2. While we are at Holiday and Christmas stuff, another thing on my wish list is this set from Stampin' Up! called Joyful Nativity. It will be perfect for quick Christmas cards. My life is pretty hectic with 3 kids ages 4 and under, so clean and simple is the way to go. And it's only $17. Want to buy it for me? (j/k)

3. Another item on my Wish List from Stampin' Up! is this kit! It's all inclusive kit and it's $35. The name of the kit is Oh Happy Day! I love that it comes with everything in it. You can just sneak in the mini MISTI in a box and create on the go, or just use the acrylic box that comes with. I found that when traveling the mini MISTI is perfect if I don't have flat surface to stamp on. You don't even need a table to use your MISTI

4. Next up is another kit, this time the Illustrated Faith. This is not available yet for purchase, but it's coming out soon. So, if you love these kits check Dayspring website soon. It says "coming soon", and currently they have 25% off of everything, so hopefully when the kits comes out it can be purchased for 25% off. One can only hope, right? 


5. And now we are moving to coloring mediums. If you know me, you know I love coloring. And my recent addiction has been Daniel Smith. I have their dot chart and have been expirementing with different colors. Along with them I have the 2 sets of 6 colors : Introductory and Primatek  and couple individual tubes, but I want to start building my collection with more colors. 

6. And now an extra product I would love to try, Schmincke watercolors. I haven't tried those, yet, but maybe one day. 



Comments