Go with the flow - July My Monthly Hero

Hi Stampers!
I am back today with another card for you. When I saw the July My Monthly Hero kit, I knew I HAD to have it. I LOVE everything sea/ocean, so this kit is the best released so far! 
I was inspired by all the jelly fish images in the dark (like the ones on this picture) so I decided to replicate the effect using some neon inks and emboss resist technique. And to be honest I really like how it turned out! 
And I have a video for you showing you how I made the card. I used white pigment ink for the 2nd step of the jelly fish, to replicate that lighter color in the middle of each one instead of being darker, as well to emboss the image I used mixture of iridescent and clear embossing powder ( 4 spoons of clear and 1 of sparkle/iridescent) so I get that "wet" effect without the excess sparkle!  

I will leave you now and hope you are inspired to create something ;) 






Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
A beautiful card and a great technique! It looks amazing! TFS!